This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was delete. Joyous 02:12, Mar 9, 2005 (UTC)
Basically a dicdef. Doesn't seem to be notable or in wide use, as it has no google hits. Should be deleted. Thue | talk 21:19, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Obscure trivia. jni 21:21, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, if necessary redirect to Jump Man Jeff --nixie 22:23, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable, dictionary definition. Megan1967 23:09, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Seems to me to be made up dicdef -- do not transwiki Tygar 23:30, Mar 3, 2005 (UTC)
- ... because the original author already did. Wiktionary is busy puzzling over the identical Wiktionary:JeffDedeJeff. There as here: Delete. Uncle G 18:20, 2005 Mar 4 (UTC)
- Delete absolutely zero Google hits, not even on Groups! So it's unverifiable for a start. Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 23:45, Mar 3, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, unverifiable - David Gerard 16:25, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Note that this page was vandalized at this point. Some votes below may reflect comments the vandal forged. Next two votes were copied by me: jni 08:32, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
*Keep per above. Kappa 07:17, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Search for "Jump Man Jeff" returns zip. If this term really exists, its video game cruft. DaveTheRed 07:54, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- I can vouch that my vote is authentic. DaveTheRed 22:01, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.